What is the GFPD Equipment Exchange Program?
The GFPD Equipment Exchange Program has been a hallmark program of our Foundation since our incorporation in 2010. The program matches families and patients with equipment or supply needs to other families or patients who have medical equipment they are no longer using to fulfill that need.
The GFPD Equipment Exchange is for free items only. No sales will take place through the Equipment Exchange program. Families can request reimbursement of up to $60 for items shipped through the equipment exchange program to other families.
Exceptions may be made on a one-off basis to provide reimbursement for larger items exceeding the $60 limit. Please reach out to us at the email listed below for circumstances requiring additional shipping costs beyond the $60 limit.
How do I view items currently available for GFPD families?
Join the private GFPD Equipment Exchange Facebook Group to view the photo albums with descriptions about each item. Follow the simple three steps below to access the photo albums within the private group.
- Click on the “Media” option at the top of the GFPD Equipment Exchange Facebook Group group to find the photo albums.
- Click on “Albums.” All albums are titled by type of equipment or supplies.
- Select each album to view items. Each album has pictures and descriptions of the equipment and supplies available.
I am a GFPD Family. How do I request items in the Equipment Exchange?
This form is for individuals requesting items from the GFPD:
Form to request equipment from the GFPD
How do I donate items to GFPD families?
This form is for individuals donating items to GFPD families:
Form to donate items to the GFPD.
How do I request reimbursement from the GFPD?
You can directly ship items to the family and the GFPD can provide the shipping label and/or reimbursement. The GFPD may also be able to receive and store the items to later match and send to a GFPD family.
Form to request reimbursement of shipping costs from the GFPD.
For any questions or concerns, please email one of the following:
- GFPD team member at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kylie Putnam at email@example.com
- Katie Sacra at firstname.lastname@example.org