Get Ready to Walk Run or Ride
What is Walk Run Ride?
The GFPD Warrior Walk Run Ride event is a global event to support the GFPD and its mission to improve the lives of individuals with peroxisomal disorders! GFPD friends and family (in person or virtually) can create a team or join an existing team to walk, run, or ride, in a location of their choice.
In the height of COVID-19, GFPD families needed more help than ever before. GFPD families and their supporters turned up to rally around them to support the GFPD. We are asking you all to do it again for our 3rd annual GFPD Walk Run Ride.
When you create a GFPD Warrior Walk Run Ride fundraiser, you will help the GFPD to provide critical support services to families in need.
Starting a GFPD Warrior Walk Run Ride fundraiser is easy to do, and it’s fun. We’ll even give you all the tools you’ll need to make a difference. With your help, we can move the needle for individuals with peroxisomal disorders.
How do I participate?
- You can create your own fundraiser or share one!
- Want to create your own fundraiser? If so, click the button below for the fundraiser template to get started. We have provided you with the tools needed to help you create a successful fundraiser!
- Want to be involved but unsure about starting your own fundraiser, please email Kylie Putnam at email@example.com to learn how you can be involved!
- Share the fundraiser with all your friends and family, order your GFPD Walk Run Ride shirt, and/or print your race bib to show everyone who you will be racing for, and then walk, ride, or run from September 30 – October 2nd!
- Want to donate? Donate here now!
When is the 2022 Walk Run Ride?
- September 30th – October 2nd
- You can walk, run, or ride on one of these days or every day!
Where is the Walk Run Ride?
- Anywhere in the world! As a global organization, the GFPD supports families and individuals with peroxisomal disorders all around the world. We invite our families, friends, and supporters across the globe to get involved in this worldwide fundraising event.