Pause for PBD is officially one month away! Here’s 9 Ideas to celebrate the GFPD’s 9th birthday on Saturday, October 5, 2019
- Organize a Pause for PBD celebration at your child’s school or at your work, church, or community group. Take a picture of your group and post to social media using #PauseforPBD. We can ship you: • Stickers • Brochures • Bracelets • Donation cards • Pause signs • Awareness ribbons
- Submit a Pause for PBD Op Ed utilizing the GFPD template.Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Host a restaurant night in your community with a percentage of proceeds going to the GFPD. Make sure to bring your Pause for PBD sign and take a picture with your friends and family! Download a copy of the restaurant letter to get you started. Download a copy of our Pause for PBD sign.
- Post a video or a picture online with our Pause for PBD sign. Make sure to tag: @thegfpd.org and use hashtag: #PauseForPBD.
- Make a donation to The GFPD or buy a #PauseForPBD shirt or other merchandise.
- Paint a Pause for PBD Advocacy Rock and put it somewhere visible in your community for someone else to find. Be creative! Learn more about painting rocks here. Make sure you include the hashtags #PauseforPBD #PauseforPBDrocks
- Recruit a Hope Hero monthly donor. To learn more about monthly giving, visit www.thegfpd.org/donate
- Join our Facebook Event and share it with your community. Post your #PauseforPBD pictures on the event page and join the conversation before 10/5/2019!
- Share the Pause for PBD video from The GFPD’s YouTube Channel with your friends and supporters.